JASMINE MAZELAN

2 Feb 2012

a words for my hubby...:)

you are the person that inspired me the most, besides my parents...:) always been there for me this past few years, the person who held my hand and said to me that, no matter what i do, things will be OK.


kmk polah everything and keep reminding myself dat..everytime i do things, i'll be able to improve myself...abg tauk..im an introvert..someone that lebih suka melihat jak than talking..bila kmk sedar dat being an introvert will not help my future, I do things beyond my kemampuan...:P even there was time dat kmk asa kmk xmampu nak go on gk..u always be there for me..


i keep on depending on you for everything i do..i always look up at you and ask what should i do. but u always smile and say dat just do what i think will be good for me..:) i miss that time..


is this what love looks like?;p if that so, kmk asa im falling in love with you over and over again for all this years. But things doesnt seem all right for us all the time. i may be stupid wit my decisions. 




some quote that kmk asa xblh pake...;p im sorry but i will not put soo much hope in us anymore. i will worked hard for it i promise, n insyaAllah kta ada jodoh..:) 


i hope, we will be more understanding towards each other. i always kept in mind that,



dis situation did teach us something nak hubby..:) 


n i will always trust you. :) i love u soo much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment